tomorrow we'll have an automatical update for you. The following changes will take place during this update:
- The Halloween event has been added
- The Halloween dungeon has been added and is accessable
- The Pre-Halloween event has been removed
- Avatar set: Exorcist's Fantasy (Chung only) has been added
- Halloween pet has been added
- Accessory Squirrel has been added
Event time frame:
23.10.2013 – 05.11.2013
1. Magic Soup
- Magic Soup
- Get Ready for the Party!
- Halloween Party
The Halloween witches have cooked too much Magic Soup. Now it is over-flowing and has become independent - whilst still hot and dangerous - in the dungeons (except Henir). Show the soup just how fear-inducing you can be and sort it out! For your efforts, you will be treated with one of the following effects... or perhaps tricked:
2. Get Ready for the Party!
- Hot Chilli Potion: three times the size, 300% attack damage
- Big-head Curse: impairs your movement
- HP +100%, effects of curse, fire, poison and frost will be lifted
- MP +100%, K.O. protection, Power Boost
- Movement speed +50%, jump power +50%
- Attack +300%, magic attack +300%
If you are connected to the game for 10 minutes, you will receive the 'Hallowitch (15 days)' pet in the post. The witch has no inventory slots, instead her pet-aura is permanently active (it's magic!).
So that you also look spooky for the festival, you will receive a coupon for a Halloween mask (daily, per character) as soon as you enter the game. This can be exchanged with Aranka for one of six masks.
3. Halloween Party
The undead have decorated a dungeon in Elder and are waiting for you there.You can celebrate with them three times a day (even mummies have to sleep). The gate to the most evil of creatures in this dungeon will open first on Halloween itself (31.10).
The following is also coming up:
- 23.10.2013 – 30.10.2013
Possible stages: 1-1 -> 2-1 (three times a day)
Possible stages: 1-1 -> 2-2 -> boss stage
- 01.11.2013 – 05.11.2013
Possible stages: 1-2 -> 2-3
The monsters in the Halloween dungeon drop their souls or a basket of sweets. If you defeat the boss you will receive an accessory.
In addition, all players that are connected to the game will receive a 'Soul of the Glowing Halloween Monster' (per character, can also be bought in the shop: 26.10 – 27.10 und 02.11 – 03.11). To open it, you will need a 'Soul Identifier'.
We wish you plenty of ghastly moments and bad nightmares!
Vampire-Undead-Werewolf-Witches-unbelievably spooky Elsword Team