The initial joy felt by the young girl quickly vanishes when she leaves her home, the Murky Forest. Unfriendly contemporaries and the world's hopelessness drive Laby's emotions into the abyss. Only her mirror, Nisha, can protect her. The mirror absorbs part of her negative feelings and tries to console her by conjuring up wondrous and beautiful fantasies.
But in the end Laby's suffering keeps building and her body is growing ever weaker. Nisha is left with no other option than to take on a human form and seal the girl who is writing in pain within the mirror - Laby will only reawaken once the world has become a better place.
- The display for 'Register appearance' in the Magic Wardrobe has been improved: items that can't be registered are marked with an X.
- In the Varnimyr Raid dead characters now also receive 'Flame Crystals' and 'Flame's Symbol'.
- The title 'Darkness', 'Death' and 'Contract of Downfall' are available again.
- All of the old materials from 'Dark Portal' for crafting and exchanging have been removed - even if these are located in the Auction House. You should therefore complete or end all sales before the maintenance.
- Laby players with a rank higher than 100th place in the raid will receive 'Comfortable Demonic Flame - Laby'.
Changes to PvP – Damage
- The damage bonus is affected by defence and critical hits.
- The damage bonus no longer depends on attack damage.
- The damage bonus affects skill damage in a different way (depending on whether you play dungeons or PvP).
- The increase in attack power from upgrade levelling has less of an effect in PvP.
- The damage bonus has a greater effect on the attack power (changes re. damage bonus also apply in dungeons).
Changes to PvP – Rewards
- Items have been added/removed that can be purchased with AP. The prices of some of these items have been adjusted.
- You can now take part in official PvP from level 75.